The Missionary Association of Mary Immaculate (MAMI) includes friends and family who have a unique relationship with the Oblates and their missionary works, especially with the Province of OMI Lacombe Canada. We are called to be partners with the Oblates in serving the poor through our prayers, finances and participation in missionary activities.
The prayers and financial support of MAMI are vital in assisting our missionaries in Canada and abroad by:
- Providing basic necessities for others
- Improving quality of life
- Fostering vocations
- Educating children
- Training adults in career skills
- Encouraging healing and reconciliation
- Enhancing Catholic faith experiences
- Collaborating with other religions and cultures
- Empowering youth leadership
God bless you!